- Always do your best work!!
- Maintain a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0
- GPA will be calculated at the end of each semester (January and June) to determine athletic eligibility.
- Tutoring and study hall will be available.
- Come to school !!! Attendance will be monitored weekly.
- You MUST maintain less than 10 absences for the entire year
- You MUST maintain less than 20 tardies and early dismissals combined for the entire year
- Be on your best behavior!!! Earn a minimum 2.00 in conduct each semester.
- Have a current Physical on file with the athletic office prior to participation.
- You MUST USE the M-DCPS PHYSICAL FORM, which may be picked up in wall bins outside the Athletics Office or downloaded from this web page (see Athletics Eligibility Packet section below).
- M-DCPS Physical must be dated after June 26, 2017 for the 2017-18 school year.
- Purchase the mandatory school insurance prior to participation.
- Insurance is nonrefundable.
- Insurance may not be purchased until all other eligibility requirements have been met.
- Please turn in the completed Physical Packet at least one day prior to purchasing insurance.
- See the Insurance Policy Benefits section below for more information on insurance.
- $30 (cash) for all sports including football conditioning program
- additional $76 (cash) for Fall Football season
- additional $23 for Spring Football season
- Required Personal Documentation
- Bring your original Birth Certificate to the Athletics Office.
- a copy will be made for the athletic files and the original will be returned.
- American citizen must have a Birth Certificatek
- Born outside the United States- can present either a birth certificate/passport/alien card.
In order for a student athlete to purchase insurance they must present both certificates of completion for “Sudden Cardiac Arrest” and “Concussion In Sports”. To view videos and obtain the certificates student athletes must create an account at www.nfhslearn.com.
Athletic Eligibility Packet (Download Physical Form below)
- Athletic Physical Form Procedures Sheet
- FHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation EL2 Revised 03/16 (3 pages)
- FHSAA Consent and Release from Liability Certificate EL3 Revised 04/16
- FHSAA Consent and Release from Liability Certificate for Concussion EL3 (page 2 of 4)
- FHSAA Consent and Release from Liability Certificate for Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Heat-related Illnesses EL3 (page 3 of 4)
- FHSAA Consent and Release from Liability Certificate EL3 (page 4 of 4)
- M-DCPS Contract for Student Participation in Interscholastic Competitions or Performances, FM-7155 Rev. (05-16)
- GMAC Student-Athlete Sportsmanship Contract
- M-DCPS Student and Parent Acknowledgment and Consent Form
- M-DCPS Parent Notarization and Sportsmanship Agreement
If you have any questions please email the Athletics Director Mr. Jorge Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below to download. (See Files section below to download Packet)